Monday, May 4, 2009

Rainy Monday

So I spent the last weekend at my best friend Deans House. And about 2 weeks ago I sold my Nintendo DS. So I decided it was time for a new Board and I decided to buy another Enjoi Deck. So I went to Zumiez in the mall and bought the new Complete.
Deck:Enjoi Size 7.6
Trucks:Venture
Wheels:Girl
Berrings:Redz
So far it has been an incredible Board and I can not wait to see what new I can accomplish on it.
So about Today,I had a catapult project due today and I got an A on it. and when I came home I skated for about an hour and played xbox. About every hour I would Switch off between skating and Xbox. I taped a short video just too show you my new Board.


PS: I have footage from last weekend but I need to get my camera from Deans House then I can upload it Thanks
Preston

1 comment:

  1. If I even tried to do any of that on a skateboard, I'd be in the hospital with head trauma.

    ReplyDelete